Thursday 27 August 2015

Planning for my trip around the World...

So, a few years ago it was a dream of mine to travel around the world. At the time, the trip was being planned with my 'boyfriend' ( I cant think of the right word, so boyfriend will have to do), and we had called it "Flying Pigs". This name was given because at the time, given our circumstances it seemed impossible that it would ever happen--but it was something that we were both striving for, and I know that I can pretty much do anything I set my mind to--and this was no different. 
Since the inception of Flying Pigs a few years ago,   he has moved on to a life without me--choosing instead to settle down with a wife and a home and hopefully--a picket fence.....However, not to be undaunted, I continue my adventures solo, and am wondering on this rainy morning in August, why I abandoned that dream? 
This year is my last year of formal working. This is the year I retire. I refuse to go down easily though, and am currently planning my trip around the world commencing September, 2016. 
Flying Pigs is back on. This blog will be about the planning, organizational and logistical formalities of this adventure. Inshallah. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment